Recently I upgraded to the newest version of NinjaTrader and deleted one of my most used indicators. I've used it for a while and now I can't remember where I got it from and I can't find it on any of the sites. I've looked on the NT forum under the NT7 and the older link for the NT6.5. I can't find it here on BM either. The indicator can put moving averages from multiple time frames and different type charts without having those time frames on the same chart. So if I am trading a 4 Range chart it can plot a 3 minute 20 SMA on the 4 Range chart without the 3 min chart running behind the 4 Range. Or I can plot a 10 Range 50 EMA on the same 4 Range. I've used the search features on all of the sites but haven't found what I'm looking for.
Thanks cory. Unfortunately I had already done a google search. It was the first thing I did to narrow down the prospects. The only sites I could think of were Big Mike's, Ninja and Great Trading Systems. I thought it was the MTFMA on the NT forum but alas (sigh) it is not.
When creating a new thread, note which subforum you are in. Here is a short list of suggestions:
- Topic: Anything to do with an Elite indicator -> Subforum: The Elite Circle
- Topic: Looking for an existing indicator, or how-to use an indicator -> Subforum: (the platform)
- Topic: Programmer needing help with non-Elite indicator -> Subforum: (the platform) - Programming
- Topic: Want an indicator created/modified -> Reply to "Want indicator created free" in Elite Circle
- Topic: Vendors (trading rooms, commercial indicators) -> Subforum: Vendors/Product Reviews
- Topic: Discussion of Forex or Currency trading -> Subforum: Forex and Currency Trading
- Topic: Journals of your trading -> Subforum: Trading Journals or Elite Trading Journals
- Topic: General trading related discussions -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Discussion of a trading method -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Automated Trading -> Subforum: Elite Automated Trading
Last, any Elite Member may create more or less any of these topics in The Elite Circle at your own discretion (your support is appreciated).
This is just a short general list and doesn't cover everything. If you are unsure where to create your new thread, just create it in Traders Hideout and a moderator will move it if necessary.
-- Big Mike Trading
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.