- Support more brokers for Live trading. Specifically LMAX & Dukascopy.
- FXPro DOM window needs to be resizeable. On high resolution monitors the window is too small.
- Allow post-facto trailing stops. For example I open a trade without any trailing stops. A few hours later when I think the trade has almost run it's course but I don't want to close it just yet and think I can squeeze a few more pips out of it. At that point I add a trailing stop to the trade.
1) Ability to hide chart indicators without removing them from the list - sort of like master on/off switch or active/inactive.
2) Chart templates dialogs (both load or save) should, along with template names, show list of indicators with parameters saved within each. Also, chart template data structure should include field for descriptions.
The following user says Thank You to AdvancedIndicators for this post:
I don't understand why many people complain about stability, I run NT with lots of indicators without any problems. It's really stable and fast for me. Helpdesk always helped me out if I ran into a problem. Always.
Just to clarify one thing-- in order to do this, you need to go to the Custom tab of the colors window and then right click on one of the white boxes in the bottom two rows before you can enter a RGB value. It took me a couple years before I realized I could do this
At some point, it would be nice if NT could store my custom values somewhere so I don't have to re-enter them.