Does anyone know of a good programmer for a simple autotrading strategy on NT? It's a TEMA cross of a (slower) TEMA, on a closing bar. The only other thing needed in the programming is the ability to turn on/off the strategy with a button on the screen and to be able to manage the trade via Chart Trader and/or the DOM
There are dozens of programmers here on futures.io (formerly BMT), hopefully someone will contact you soon.
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
You should try to know why some vendors are refusing to take your $$.
I'm coding strategies, and I have to refuse maybe 30% or 40% of what people wants me to do, for this kind of reasons:
- after a dozen of emails, I still don"t understand what the guy wants,
- the guy is not sure to know what he wants,
- it's impossible to code, like an "I want to read the future" strategy, using indicators which repaints,
- it will take too much time to code, the price will be too high for the guy,
- I'm 100% sure the strategy won't make a single $$, the customer will lose his money in coding costs, and after that in trading,
Maybe you can't find a coder for one of these reasons .
Usually in trading, those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know. (Al Brooks)
success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)
The following 2 users say Thank You to sam028 for this post: