I have seen on here several posts for Ninja 7 MML's. I downloaded one and still cannot get it too work. I am a diabled vet and trading keeps me in the game..and keeps me sane. Can someone post it again and TELL me how to install it correctly. I would be very grateful! Big Mike....I love this site..could stay on here all night long...
When creating a new thread, note which subforum you are in. Here is a short list of suggestions:
- Topic: Anything to do with an Elite indicator -> Subforum: The Elite Circle
- Topic: Looking for an existing indicator, or how-to use an indicator -> Subforum: (the platform)
- Topic: Programmer needing help with non-Elite indicator -> Subforum: (the platform) - Programming
- Topic: Want an indicator created/modified -> Reply to "Want indicator created free" in Elite Circle
- Topic: Vendors (trading rooms, commercial indicators) -> Subforum: Vendors/Product Reviews
- Topic: Discussion of Forex or Currency trading -> Subforum: Forex and Currency Trading
- Topic: Journals of your trading -> Subforum: Trading Journals or Elite Trading Journals
- Topic: General trading related discussions -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Discussion of a trading method -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Automated Trading -> Subforum: Elite Automated Trading
Last, any Elite Member may create more or less any of these topics in The Elite Circle at your own discretion (your support is appreciated).
This is just a short general list and doesn't cover everything. If you are unsure where to create your new thread, just create it in Traders Hideout and a moderator will move it if necessary.
-- Big Mike Trading
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
Unfortunately you cannot do that. The Murrey Math indicator will calculate on prior price action and therefore the spacing can vary day to day. In the free versions there are no real settings to change, no frame sizes, desired spacing etc. You get the calculation once and that's it, whether right or wrong.
I kinda chuckle when I see the word FREE versions of Murrey Math. There are no FREE ones but there are pirated ones like the one we are discussing. Dr. Murrey is a good friend and mentor...he is aware of these out there and is actively courtlng the folks at Ninja Trader to PAY him as opposed to stealing copyrighted information like his formulas.
I have heard his reply on the statement "calculation once and that't it, whether right or wrong" He laughs and says if you buy and sell on a platform like this ( pirated) and lose your *** serves you right.
I am just glad he has a sense of humor and doesnt decide to sue everyone and their mother over these issues. I am hoping he and the Ninja folks can get this done...because it is in this minutae that makes MM lines so successful.