does anyone know an indicator that shows ABCD, butterfly, Gartley pattern on a NT7 tick or time based chart like shown at e.g. www.hartmonictrader? I know the priceactionswing indicator, but I think it is not exactly what I look for here ...
Thanks a lot guys!
When creating a new thread, note which subforum you are in. Here is a short list of suggestions:
- Topic: Anything to do with an Elite indicator -> Subforum: The Elite Circle
- Topic: Looking for an existing indicator, or how-to use an indicator -> Subforum: (the platform)
- Topic: Programmer needing help with non-Elite indicator -> Subforum: (the platform) - Programming
- Topic: Want an indicator created/modified -> Reply to "Want indicator created free" in Elite Circle
- Topic: Vendors (trading rooms, commercial indicators) -> Subforum: Vendors/Product Reviews
- Topic: Discussion of Forex or Currency trading -> Subforum: Forex and Currency Trading
- Topic: Journals of your trading -> Subforum: Trading Journals or Elite Trading Journals
- Topic: General trading related discussions -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Discussion of a trading method -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Automated Trading -> Subforum: Elite Automated Trading
Last, any Elite Member may create more or less any of these topics in The Elite Circle at your own discretion (your support is appreciated).
This is just a short general list and doesn't cover everything. If you are unsure where to create your new thread, just create it in Traders Hideout and a moderator will move it if necessary.
-- Big Mike Trading
I know Suri Duddella has quite a few pattern tools, but they aren't available for NinjaTrader. I talked to Suri recently and am trying to get him to port them from TradeStation to MultiCharts though
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Big Mike for this post:
Thank you guys. Moving through my available tools reminded me of the autochartist software which comes with my cfd-broker IG Markets. I dont like them, but the tool seems to be good, although I didnt test it yet.
It seems also to be available as a stand alone program. I also have a manual, only thing is that I am not sure if it is not copyright protected .. it seems to cover all markets one has subscribed with, including Forex, but it seems not to work for GLOBEX or other exchange traded futures. Maybe the standalone version does..