I notice that you're not getting much response. Let me try to explain why, and maybe give you some pointers that may help.
1. Not many people here are likely to be familiar with MT4 code. I did look at the mq4 file using Notepad, and at least it can be read in clear text, but it would take some guessing to figure out. If a person were not familiar with MT4, it would be somewhere between hard and impossible to understand what the code is doing.
2. To bring this over to NT would require some rewriting by a programmer familiar with Ninja, who also understood the MT4 code and who could write something that did the same job in NT. There is no simple conversion process that would do it.
3. In order to motivate a programmer to go through the effort of writing a new indicator, which is what this would be for NT, it is a good idea to show why it would be worth it. For instance, a chart showing the indicator and how it is useful would help. As it is, looking at the code, I have no idea what it is doing, or whether it would be any better than the thousands of other indicators in the world.
4. Also, a chart picture, with a description, as much as you can, of what it is doing and how it is used would be very helpful in getting the idea of the indicator across and letting the programmer know whether what he is writing is matching up with the original indicator.
5. You should also know that the present holiday season is probably the worst time to ask for help, because the amount of posting, and the overall interest in the markets, is much less right now. You may have better luck after the New Year.
6. You may not know it, but right now the current version of Ninja, NT7, will soon be replaced by an entirely new version, NT8, which is out in a beta test version. Basically, almost all the Ninja programmers are working on getting up to speed on NT8, and very few will have any interest in any NT7 work, especially when the task looks not routine.
7. There is a dedicated thread for requests for new Ninja indicators, but unfortunately it is for Elite members only: https://futures.io/elite-circle/1261-want-your-ninjatrader-indicator-created-free.html I do not recommend that you join as an Elite member just for the sake of an indicator, however. You should join, if at all, because you have found the forum useful to you and you want to have access to the broader range of content/discussion that is available. This is a personal judgment, and should not be done just for an indicator.
8. With that said, what I wrote about this not being an easy request would apply in that thread, too. With the best will in the world, this is simply not likely to be answered, at least not at this particular time.
However, if you try again in the trading week after January 1 (after January 3, actually), and if you can provide a chart image of the indicator in action plus a description of what in the world it does, and how, which I cannot tell from reading the code, as well as how you use it and how it would be advantageous to others, you may have a better chance.
Last edited by bobwest; December 28th, 2015 at 09:34 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to bobwest for this post: