FYI I ran that on the ES and FESX and it appears to enter and exit trades as it should, so thanks all! As-is it was not a profitable strategy in yesterdays markets when combined with my ATM strategy, but at least I've got some working code to build upon and test.
idk if you have resolved this issue yet however from my experiences, ninja cannot consistently obtain accurate values from and indicators of an indicator with out it being calculated all within one app locally. This may be why you are getting weird results w/ rise and slope or w/e
the most reliable way i have found to get around this is to calculate the net change in the strat or indicator locally by finding the different from  to  which will usually yield some decimal. I multiple that by 10, 100 or 1000 to bring it back to "normal" values. The result is binary in the sense positive is uptrend, neg is downtrend. Velocity is also measured by the range of 0 to -(X) and 0 to (X). That way you can base the strat/indicator off of meeting a min threshold of velocity before taking action to avoid noise or "sideways" situations.
i built a separate indicator that always does this, however trying to reference its output from another strat or indicator will only "sometimes" yield correct data yet the calculations are correct on both ends. However if everything is coded locally 1 strat the output is always correct.
Thanks tortexal I look at that. It all seems to come back to how the strat is looking at TSSupertrend. I'll take a deeper look at that indicators code. Still a bit fuzzy as I just woke up but I'm thinking "close above whatever that line vaue is=long ok, clode below whatever that line vaue is=short ok" is worth a shot.
The other three indicators seem to be working in concert ok, but as a system its missing trades it should enter and entering trades it shouldn't with a higher frequency than I like.