Here is an updated DoubleMA, DoubleMA Paint, and ChannelThis.
1) This is an NT export. You can therefore naively import it, File -> Utilities -> Import. IT IS CRUCIAL YOU OVERWRITE FILES WHEN PROMPTED.
2) All version numbers are stamped v2.0 to help in troubleshooting.
3) MAV.cs is now obsoleted. Please delete your MAV.cs.
4) DoubleMA_internal.cs replaced MAV.cs. I cleaned up the code some. I also wanted to rename it because MAV has no correlation with DoubleMA. Now, being named DoubleMA_internal, it makes more sense for future updates.
5) ChannelThis has been updated to serialize the colors. It will now store any chart color changes you make, this was broken prior to this release.
Now, the point of this release was to get everyone on the latest version and make it easy to determine that. The version numbers will now show up with the indicator name in the indicator listing, to make this easy.
It is entirely possible you may still get the 0 value flatline issue. I do not get it and have tested a lot of data. The goal is to get everyone up to the same identical release, and confirm that, so we can move forward.
The file is attached, and I've also updated it in the file sharing section and sent notices out to anyone who downloaded it.
It is most likely something to do with the order in which Ninja is importing the new indicators...
1) Tools -> Edit NinjaScript
2) Delete the following (select the indicator, then press the delete button at bottom). ChannelThis, DoubleMA, DoubleMAPaint, MAV. Please do it in that order.
3) Import the new zip file again.
If there are any errors along the way then you can always just open the zip file and manually copy the Indicators directory/contents to your NinjaTrader indicators folder (Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\custom\indicators). However that shouldn't be necessary.
Here are some long and short wav files, there is no way to auto import with Ninja, you have to manually move to your Program Files\NinjaTrader 6.5\sounds directory.
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.