I posted this, because I use this indicator currently on MT4. But intending to use Ninja I have this Indicator.
I have DEMO version now of NT 7, and ZigZag indicator from system doesnt work.
Where can I find a new one?
When creating a new thread, note which subforum you are in. Here is a short list of suggestions:
- Topic: Anything to do with an Elite indicator -> Subforum: The Elite Circle
- Topic: Looking for an existing indicator, or how-to use an indicator -> Subforum: (the platform)
- Topic: Programmer needing help with non-Elite indicator -> Subforum: (the platform) - Programming
- Topic: Want an indicator created/modified -> Reply to "Want indicator created free" in Elite Circle
- Topic: Vendors (trading rooms, commercial indicators) -> Subforum: Vendors/Product Reviews
- Topic: Discussion of Forex or Currency trading -> Subforum: Forex and Currency Trading
- Topic: Journals of your trading -> Subforum: Trading Journals or Elite Trading Journals
- Topic: General trading related discussions -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Discussion of a trading method -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Automated Trading -> Subforum: Elite Automated Trading
Last, any Elite Member may create more or less any of these topics in The Elite Circle at your own discretion (your support is appreciated).
This is just a short general list and doesn't cover everything. If you are unsure where to create your new thread, just create it in Traders Hideout and a moderator will move it if necessary.
-- Big Mike Trading
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
Thank you for your quick reply and help.
I did import priceswingaction indicator, I was able to plot fib extansion slow, and fib retracement, how do you plot the fib circulars and fib vertical? and why do we need fib verticals if trying to measure ab=cd
Does it filter out weak retracements? and why?
Where do I learn more about it?
What chart does it work best on? range, ticks, minutes?
Whats the difference between zigzagutc and priceswinaction ?
Don't they plot the same counts, fibs and zigzags?
IM sorry for asking so many questions, you don't need to respond if you didn't have the time.
But anyone out there willing to help IM so gratefull .
Comparing different indicators I found this one to be the best since it projects targets and price action versus lagging indicators, I still use to indicators on the bottom for move confirmations but of course im not sure if I chose the correct ones.
Which one would you recommend with priceactionswing for confirmation?
futures.io (formerly BMT) is the most generous, rich, helpful and educative forum out there and I hope it stays this way for the longest time. A lot of amazing people all over this forum
Great job and wish all the best for everybody and keep up the goodwork.