I need an alternative to SendMail () in NinjaTrader. Events:
1. I´ve download Mail.dll from Lesnikowski .NET components.
2. I clicked right mouse button in the NinjaScript Editor and selected the NinjaScript menu name "References…"
3. In the "References…" window, button dialog "Add…"
4. I have selected Mail.dll
5. Also I added using declarations:
6. The logic of the indicator is as follows:
7. No errors in compile mode.
8. The logic run in Visual Studio 2010 but not run in NinjaTrader, error in output window:
Error on calling 'OnStartUp' method for indicator 'emailer': Los controladores AssemblyResolveEvent no pueden devolver ensamblados cargados sólo para reflexión.
more info here Resolver cargas de ensamblado (but I do not understand)
9. Please, anyone can help me or know a better solution?
It might also be helpful if you told us why you need an alternative to the built-in SendMail() function.
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
The code above is an example. Maybe I expressed myself badly, I want to program a function "ReceiveMail()" for read the subject of an email and enter the signal in the chart. Mail.dll has this feature but System.Net.Mail not. Another solution?