When creating a new thread, note which subforum you are in. Here is a short list of suggestions:
- Topic: Anything to do with an Elite indicator -> Subforum: The Elite Circle
- Topic: Looking for an existing indicator, or how-to use an indicator -> Subforum: (the platform)
- Topic: Programmer needing help with non-Elite indicator -> Subforum: (the platform) - Programming
- Topic: Want an indicator created/modified -> Reply to "Want indicator created free" in Elite Circle
- Topic: Vendors (trading rooms, commercial indicators) -> Subforum: Vendors/Product Reviews
- Topic: Discussion of Forex or Currency trading -> Subforum: Forex and Currency Trading
- Topic: Journals of your trading -> Subforum: Trading Journals or Elite Trading Journals
- Topic: General trading related discussions -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Discussion of a trading method -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Automated Trading -> Subforum: Elite Automated Trading
Last, any Elite Member may create more or less any of these topics in The Elite Circle at your own discretion (your support is appreciated).
This is just a short general list and doesn't cover everything. If you are unsure where to create your new thread, just create it in Traders Hideout and a moderator will move it if necessary.
-- Big Mike Trading
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
I'm adding these trade definitions in a really clumsy way at the moment, but they are there, which is exciting. Take a look at the pic, you see 3 green arrows where possible trades are. I have a ton more scenarios to add in manually, but it's on the right track for now.
Here is a pic of my indicator, and the code associated with my clumsy way of painting arrows. I have a lot of specific scenarios I want to set up, so I want to paint the scenario(1a_a, 1a_b, 1a_c... etc) along with the chart marker.
Here, all 3 of these green arrows on my chart should have the label "1a_a" under their prices like the one arrow does. I dont know how to use the "Draw" feature obviously.
How should this be set so the text will be drawn just like each arrow?
Here is the code snippet if it's hard to see:
Initially i thought it was because those DrawText objects with the same tag. But I checked by removing one of them, and still the same problem. So still not sure why it won't draw on ALL the arrows?