my 7 Reasons for Ousting Gadaffi.....
|May 19th, 2012, 02:05 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Banned: Vendor self-promotion
Futures Experience: None
Favorite Futures: Chello
Posts: 3,025 since May 2011
Thanks: 1,552 given, 5,304 received
my 7 Reasons for Ousting Gadaffi.....
BBC News - What does Gaddafi's death mean for Africa?
(On the Box)
1. Gaddafi wouldn't bow down to the Rothschild central reserve banking cartel.
2. Gadaffi Proposed $400 million African Satellite - gadaffi alone came up with $300 million for this project. This would created a huge set back for European western countries, because they get paid by Africa every year $500 million per year in rent for the services European satellite provides to Africa.
A self sufficient Africa is definitely not good for the western economy.
3. AMF: African Monetary Fund - No more borrowing from Rothschild Central Bank for African countries, AMF was planned to produce its own currency for Africa, backed by Gold standard.
4. Libya has $300 Billion in Gold reserves.
5. Libya sits on Africa's largest oil and natural gas reserves.
6. Gadaffi planned to free the entire African continent from the clutches of Western imperialism.
7. Libya's Blue gold - Libya's priceless water basins.
In Libya there are four major underground basins, these being the Kufra basin, the Sirt basin, the Morzuk basin and the Hamada basin, the first three of which contain combined reserves of 35,000 cubic kilometres of water. These vast reserves offer almost unlimited amounts of water for the Libyan people. In the 1960s during oil exploration deep in the southern Libyan desert, vast reservoirs of high quality water were discovered in the form of aquifers. * thus Gadaffi, started the construction for the Phase I of the $25 Billion "Great Man made River Project" in 1984.
The Great Man-Made River (GMR) is a network of pipes that supplies water from the Sahara Desert in Libya, from the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System fossil aquifer. It is the world's largest irrigation project
As of now, almost all three phases has been finished by the Libyan administration .
It carries more than five million cubic metres of water per day across the desert to coastal areas, vastly increasing the amount of arable land. The cost of one cubic meter of water is 35 cents. By way of comparrison, the cost of one cubic meter of desalinized water is $3.75. Scientists estimate the amount of water in the Aquifer to be equivalent to the flow of 200 years of water in the Nile River.
Here is the $70 trillion Blue Gold in Libya, that caught the most attention and Love of Bankers.
......please check these facts for yourself if this information is not up to par with your game
...so in conclusion.....
• Gadhafi nationalized his nation's oil reserves and used the revenue to build schools, universities, hospitals, and infrastructure.
• Money from Libya's oil revenue is deposited into the bank account of every citizen.
• He raised the literacy rate from 20 per cent to 83 per cent.
• He built one of the finest health care systems in the “Third World.” All people have access to doctors, hospitals, clinics and medicines—free of charge. If a Libyan needs surgery that is unavailable in Libya, funding is provided for the surgery overseas.
• He raised the life expectancy from 44 to 75 years of age.
• Basic food items were subsidized and electricity was made available throughout the country.
• He developed huge irrigation projects in order to support a drive towards agricultural development and food self-sufficiency.
• Recognizing that water, not oil, would be the scarcest resource of the future, Gadhafi initiated the construction of the Great Man Made River, which took years to complete. Referred to as a wonder of the modern world, this river pumps millions of gallons of water daily from the heart of the Sahara desert to the coast, where the land is suitable for agriculture.
• Any Libyan who wanted to become a farmer was and still is given free use of land, a house, farm equipment, livestock and seed.
• Gadhafi vowed that his own parents, who lived in a tent in the desert, would not be housed until every Libyan was housed. He fulfilled that promise.
• Under Gadhafi, Libya has now attained the highest standard of living in Africa.
• Gadhafi put up a communications satellite—the first in Africa—to bring the continent of Africa into the 21st century of technology. This also interrupted the massive fees that European companies had been charging the Africans.
• He gave women full access to education and employment, and he has enabled women to serve in the armed forces.
• Gadhafi started and financed the African Union to tie all of the Mother continent into an eventual body with a common purpose called the “United States of Africa.”
• Gadhafi did so much to develop Africa that even Obama's arrogant Caucasian cohort Hillary Clinton had to admit as she stood before the African Union: “I know it is true over many years, Gadhafi played a major role in providing financial support for many African nations and institutions...” She could not claim America did ANYTHING but exploit, exploit, exploit—and murder!
• He was the first and only leader in the Arab world to formally apologize for the Arab role in the trade of African slaves. He acknowledged that Blacks were the true owners of Libya and proclaimed in his Green Book, “the Black race shall prevail throughout the world.”
• Nelson Mandela called Muammar Gadhafi one of the 20th century's greatest freedom fighters, and insisted that the eventual collapse of South Africa's apartheid system owed much to Gadhafi and Libyan support.
( Mandela, was once quoted as saying: "Those who feel irritated by our friendship with President Gaddafi can go jump in the pool." )
And Gadhafi did all this under sanctions imposed by the Western world, and while fighting Al Qaeda, which was holed up in the eastern provinces courtesy of CIA funding. And under sanctions he has produced a country in which everything in it is paid for—Libya had no debt!!!
Meanwhile, the mindless American politicians, tenaciously following Bernie Madoff-ian economic principles, have amassed a debt so large that every American household's share of it amounts to over half a million dollars!
Gadhafi was using oil money to buy gold for his nation's reserves, showing that Libya under this true visionary has been based on solid economic principles.
So solid was the business environment in Libya that a host of AMERICAN corporations couldn't wait to do business there: they include Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Exxon Mobil, Halliburton, Dow Chemical, Motorola, Raytheon, Shell, Marriott and Intercontinental Hotels—and even those Wall Street gangsters who wrecked America's economy, Goldman Sachs.
(......off the box)