December 15th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Research In Collapse
(We used RIMBERRRRR as the title the last several times... trying to keep it fresh here people)
It's not the beginning of the end. That was a few quarters ago. So, the middle of the end for RIM? Or the end of the end?
Also, if you though churn was reserved for GM and for rehypothecation, you were wrong:
- RESEARCH IN MOTION 3Q ADJ. EPS $1.27
- RESEARCH IN MOTION 3Q REV. $5.17B, EST. $5.22B
- RESEARCH IN MOTION SEES 4Q ADJ EPS 80C-95C, EST.$1.08
- RIMM SEES 4Q BLACKBERRY SHIPMENTS 11M-12M UNITS, EST. 12.8M
- RIMM SEES 4Q REVENUE OF $4600-4800bn, EST. $4854.30
- RESEARCH IN MOTION 3Q GROSS MARGIN 36.7%, EST. 37.1%
- RESEARCH IN MOTION SEES 4Q GROSS MARGIN 38%
- RIMM SHIPPED 150,000 BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK TABLETS IN 3Q - that would be the since cancelled Playbook yes?
And so the once uber-popular Momo stocks dropping like flies.
- RIMM 3Q SUBSCRIBERS UP 35% YEAR-OVER-YEAR TO ALMOST 75M
Which begs the question: have all the StockTwits fly by night momentum chasing "traders" learned how to add and subtract yet, or are the planning on becoming farmers.
More on ZeroHedge...
Reply to share your thoughts on this current event.