November 7th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Frontrunning: November 7
European Economic update:
- China Stocks Drop Most in Two Weeks on Slumping Auto Sales, Property Curbs (Bloomberg)
- Berlusconi’s Majority Unravel as Allies Turning (Bloomberg)
- Greece to form coalition government (FT)
- Wen Pledges Property Tightening Resolve (WSJ)
- G20 seeks more talks on eurozone crisis (FT)
- ECB Free to Stop Buying Italian Bonds, Mersch Tells La Stampa (Bloomberg)
- Unloved Treasury Notes Becoming Investor Favorite in Fed’s Operation Twist (Bloomberg)
- World Dodges Recession With China-U.S. Buoy (Bloomberg)
- Budget Battle to Shadow Obama on Asia-Pacific Tour (Reuters)
- Eurozone Retail Sales for September -0.7% m/m -1.5% y/y – lower than expected. Consensus -0.1% m/m -0.5% y/y. Previous -0.3% m/m -1.0% y/y. Revised 0.1% m/m -0.1% y/y.
- Eurozone Sentix Investor Confidence for November -21.2 – lower than expected. Consensus -20.0. Previous -18.5.
- Germany Industrial Production s.a for September -2.7% m/m – lower than expected. Consensus -0.9% m/m. Previous -1.0% m/m.
- Norway Industrial Production s.a. for September -0.1% m/m. Previous 3.6% m/m.
- Norway Industrial Production w.d.a.j. for September 4.2%. Previous 6.1%.
- Switzerland CPI - for October -0.1% y/y – lower than expected. Consensus 0.2%. Previous 0.5%.
- UK Halifax House Price 3Mths/Year for October -1.8% -higher than expected. Consensus -2.3%. Previous -2.3%.
- UK Halifax House Prices s.a. for October 1.2% m/m – higher than expected. Consensus 0.1%. Previous -0.5%.
More on ZeroHedge...
Reply to share your thoughts on this current event.