Looking for MC.net indicators for Vol. Profile, VWAP SD Bands, etc?
I want to start learning Volume Profile and paper trading. Most brokers offer MC.net, and now no longer support NT for new users.
I'm wondering if MC.net offers the follow indicators standard, or where I can download or buy each these indicators (any information will help):
1. Volume Profile for each day, with multiple volume profiles shown on the same chart (similar to SC or RT/I).
2. Cumulative Volume Profile.
3. VWAP with standard deviation bands.
4. Opening Range lines (possibly with Opening Range extension lines).
5. Current daily session hi, low and mid lines as they progress throughout the day.
6. Hi and low for the previous day, week, month.
7. Cumulative Volume Delta.
Last edited by adam777; August 21st, 2016 at 05:09 AM.
I'd say yes to 1. 2. and 7., although I'd suggest to test it yourself in MC to see if you like the implementation. The profiles are build by tick data, which, depending on your data, might limit you in the amount of days you can display.
MC has a build in VWAP indicator, but it doesn't come with Standard Deviation bands. While there are a lot of indicators included, I am not sure if any would do what you have in mind (although I don't know for sure).
However as you have the ability to program your own indicators, you can always create an indicator doing exactly what you have in mind.
I currently have a programmer doing some of your requested items for me. Possibly you may want to enhance that custom job by adding the VWap and volume profile. My custom job plots Globex session Highs/lows, weekly high/low, daily's, and Linear regression Channels, and a few other draws.. Contact me privately and I can send u the specifications for the job. The job will be coded in MC.NET