And what sort of activity are you looking for?
Looking for a RET after the BO of this level or the FBO
Are you looking to short? Go long?
It depends on the PA, if the Price fails to go above this level I would wait for the RET and short or if the Price BO the 17,25 I would wait for the RET in order to go long
Where will you place your trigger?
Regarding to what Im testing I would place it one tick above (if long) or one tick below (if short) from the bar that would trigger the RET
What will your stop be?
In relation to the Strategy that I am testing it would be located at 9 ticks frome the entry
Will you move to BE? When?
From what I`ve seen in my data when the Price moves 5 or 6 pòints in my favor is most likely that the trade lift off therefore at this moment I would put the trade at BE
What will tell you that you're wrong?
If the Price does not what is espected to do, in first instance not confirmed the RET in which case a hinge could be form
What will tell you that you're right?
If the Price confirmed the RET, although sometimes this confirmation comes inmmediately but other times it comes later.
Sorry if there is some typing errors, I try to write as fast as possible
After the Price BO through 17,25 I waited for the RET and it was triggered however, maybe for the volatility of the Price during the open the bar that triggered the RET, confirmed it and later went down of the same bar, therefore the trade was stopped out, however despite this fact the Price did what was expected to do in this case Confirmed the RET and started the uptrend