- Added VIP Download section for VIP members, so now downloads are easy to navigate and don't have to be kept in threads as a last resort.
- Deleted Ensign and MetaTrader section within Downloads. Also deleted NinjaTrader Code Snippets in Downloads. No one was sharing, these were just taking up space. As a side note, the TradeStation and Multicharts sections could use some TLC, so I ask for your help to populate those with good content.
- Added NinjaTrader Workspaces and Chart Templates section to Downloads, and moved relevant uploads out of the Miscellaneous section and into the new section.
- Removed the Announcements forum category. Merged the six posts into the Suggestions and Feedback forum, and then renamed that forum to "Feedback and Announcements". Works well and saves some screen real-estate, simplifying a rarely used area of the forum.
- Changed the purpose of "Journals and Daily Charts" forum to now also include "Tape Reading". This means in the coming days, the moderators will be re-categorizing threads from General Discussion and moving them into the "Journals/Daily Charts/Tape Reading" category. This will free up General for things other than posts to-do with journaling or tape reading or a bunch of daily charts!
Some other stuff behind the scenes, for mods etc... btw, if you are interested in becoming a Moderator on futures.io (formerly BMT) use the Contact Us link bottom right and let me know.
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Big Mike for this post: