2012 Apr 10. -> initial "t4tSpreadSym11" on chart/dialog of NT7
A alternate method for a simple way to use a true tickbased calculated spreads as IndicatorChart, with the primary bartype full syncronized. The time scale is not changed and only based on the primary instrument / bartype. With the syncronized ticks for the additional symbol i create and draw a candle chart.
- The indicator can work with any (intraday) bartypes and give the best results with tickbased calculated bartypes.
- For time based charts (sec/min) please use as t4tBetterBars, t4tMagicBars or a other bar type with true non future time stamps and tickbased calculations, alternate you use NT7 timecharts only as seconds (60sec as 1min, 300sec as 5min,...)
Features in Version11:
- different timezones and trading sessions work (draw a line while no data)
- simple and secure instrument selection over a standard combobox/dropdown list prefilled with all NT7 symbols.
- nice c# code for a runtime filled instrument list property (inspired by gomi)
- prepared to use a very fast tick access without dataseries direct over the NinjaTrader tick files as ProVersion inspired by gomi
- plot a zeroline and a open line, if not the transparent color selected
The public result plot values can be used as Input for many other indicators... (only limited by the high cpu load)
The screenshot view as complex sample a FDAX chart with sync a (5x)FGBL/(3x)SI spread.
Please use a PM or the t4tCum thread for any questions.
This indicator is intended for TRUE ELITE users at BMT.
PLEASE DO NOT STEAL AND SELL TO OTHERS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE (and we know too!).
Written by TimeTrade (email@example.com)
Version 1.1 (Apr. 10, 2012)