Data provider selection. IB, Esignal, IQFeed, Others???
|August 30th, 2012, 02:00 PM||#31 (permalink)|
Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation, MultiCharts, TWS, ButtonTrader
Favorite Futures: ES, EUR/USD, Oil, Gold, Stocks
Posts: 16 since Feb 2011
Thanks: 1 given, 13 received
TS Data Fee's : Update
Update on TS data fee's...
Received e-mail today....
Important Changes That May Benefit Your Futures Data Pricing and Selections
We’re pleased to announce some exciting new changes that will benefit many TradeStation futures clients from both a pricing and bundling standpoint.
Effective August 30, 2012, we are changing the way that real-time data for electronically traded CME Group exchanges ¬– CME, CBOT, NYMEX, and COMEX – is bundled and priced for funded TradeStation futures accounts. If you have a funded futures brokerage account with TradeStation and are paying $20/month or more in CME Group real-time market data fees, then you will be affected by this change in the following three ways:
1. Your monthly fee for real-time CME Group exchange data will be $20/month starting in September 2012. For most of you, this means that your cost will decrease. For some of you, this means that your cost will stay the same.
2. Your range of real-time market data coverage for CME Group exchanges will be expanded to include all electronically traded full- and mini-sized markets for all CME Group exchanges, including CME, CBOT, NYMEX, and COMEX.
3. If you are currently subscribed to any of the CME Group pit-traded markets, you will automatically be unsubscribed from them. If you would like to re-add them for $90/month, you can do so at any time by going to the Add/Remove Optional Data Services section of our website , but for most of you this will not be necessary since we’ve expanded our electronic CME Group market coverage to include full-sized contracts. Please note if you choose to re-add the pit-traded contracts, you need to remove the Globex data bundle so you are not charged for that bundle in addition to the pit-traded data.
Please note that you will not be affected by this change if either of the following applies:
• You do not have a funded futures brokerage account with TradeStation.
• You have a funded futures brokerage account with TradeStation but are paying less than $20/month for CME Group real-time market data.
We hope these changes in pricing and functionality prove beneficial to our futures clients, and we thank all our clients for their continuing support.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with TS other than Customer [platform & data fee's]