anybody know where to get quality data feed especially for the leading asia pacific indices futures?
- HSI + MHI (HKFE)
- SPI 200 (SFE)
- N225 + N225M (OSE)
- N225SGX + STW (SGX)
- Kospi 200 (KRX)
here's where my current research shows:
- IB - unreliable snaphot data. but offers access to all of the above, so may be using it as broker but paired with a good data vendor. favorite here because i can also trade forex with them.
- AMP with CQG - offers access to SFE and SGX. my ex-broker - hesitant to work with them again for personal reasons. please don't discuss it here.
- other CQG FCMs - random access to the above. some offers some, would prefer all in one package. also quite a bit pricey.
- tradestation - offers access to HKFE and SGX. out of equation because of their uncompetitive commish.
- eSignal - i have no experience with them, hoping someone who works with them who have been using it to trade the above shed some light. offers complete data of the above.
- IQFeed - limited exposure of data. only SGX supported and for SFE i'm not really sure.
CSI 300 of CFFEX is not yet open for international retail traders. waiting for them to open the gate and should be interesting to trade.
quality data feed especially for the leading asia pacific indices futures?
I am a current eSignal Premier with real-time data access to Bursa Malaysia Equities and Derivatives and delayed feed for Non-American Stock and Futures to drive my Ninjatrader. The data package is a little pricey all in just under USD150 monthly but my experience with it has been great. The real-time feed and historical tick data are identical to other local data vendor feeds. I suggest that you investigate with your local Indonesian future houses to see whether they have a data package arrangement with eSignal which will get you a lower rate than the online web sign-up.
I use the eSignal Premier not the eSignal Data Manager version as the latter actually cost more if I signed up online.
I am comparing Level 1 Bursa Time and sales between Esignal versus nextVIEW and BursaStation.
My account is based with the US servers but do not notice big delay even in fast market even for my tick charts
eSignal only support the US exchanges...What I understand from the Singapore eSignal account manager is that Level II data is pending agreement between them and various local exchanges.
The following user says Thank You to yongthanyee for this post:
update to phillip: apparently we are not connected yet with eSignal for local sign-up.
looks like for the time being the best choice for anyone who wanted to trade APAC indices is IB + eSignal.
with IB you also got access to forex as addition - needed access to USD/JPY, as 6J of CME is confusing for me.
The following user says Thank You to Harlequin for this post: