I would like to rant about MB Trading. I opened an account there to be able to use Multicharts with a mini forex account.
Here are my issues, and I think I'm going to run off this broker and try to find another one :
- their website is slow as hell
- right now their website is unavailable, as it is almost every day for a few hours
- their data feed is lagging
- there is no way I can use GPB/USD in Multicharts, it won't connect. Other pairs work fine. (this may be MC fault's..)
- MB Desktop Pro seems a nice software and they must have put a lot of effort into it. But it's not for beginners. The number of different order types is insane, there is no easy way to manage the open positions and to just make an order with a SL/TP _easily_.
That's sad.. I hope they don't charge when you widthdraw your $$$ with a CC ?
I also have an account with FXOpen to benefit from their ECN but they are only with Metatrader and I'm fed up with MT4 because of it's drawing capabilities that are as good as a cow.
Do anyone experience the same thing with MB Trading or is it just me ?
I haven't used for forex to trade but have no issues with quotes for forex , and have no problems with futures/options/equities , web site or data feed ...if you go here and list the issues you are having , the CEO is usually quick to respond directly and may help you to figure out why you are having issues MBT Idea Exchange - submit new ideas or vote for your favorites. but i would talk to Ross Ditlove
"Successful trading is one long journey, not a destination" Peter Borish Former Head of Research for Paul Tudor Jones speaking on conversations with John F. Carter