Anyone recommend a decent micro account vendor. Looking to open an account from the UK wth limited funds to start the learning curve and instill some discipline in forex trading and possibly Gold/silver, so need something with a small enough lot size to allow a few learning mistakes before busting the account.
I've had a look at using MT4 and would like that available if possible but need a web platform to be able to access at work for trades as well during the day.
I've had a look at FXCM but doesn't appear to have a web platform? Also had a look at AFX Capital and Alpari UK which seem to fit the bill, anyone had any experience of these?
When creating a new thread, note which subforum you are in. Here is a short list of suggestions:
- Topic: Anything to do with an Elite indicator -> Subforum: The Elite Circle
- Topic: Looking for an existing indicator, or how-to use an indicator -> Subforum: (the platform)
- Topic: Programmer needing help with non-Elite indicator -> Subforum: (the platform) - Programming
- Topic: Want an indicator created/modified -> Reply to "Want indicator created free" in Elite Circle
- Topic: Vendors (trading rooms, commercial indicators) -> Subforum: Vendors/Product Reviews
- Topic: Discussion of Forex or Currency trading -> Subforum: Forex and Currency Trading
- Topic: Journals of your trading -> Subforum: Trading Journals or Elite Trading Journals
- Topic: General trading related discussions -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Discussion of a trading method -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Automated Trading -> Subforum: Elite Automated Trading
Last, any Elite Member may create more or less any of these topics in The Elite Circle at your own discretion (your support is appreciated).
This is just a short general list and doesn't cover everything. If you are unsure where to create your new thread, just create it in Traders Hideout and a moderator will move it if necessary.
-- Big Mike Trading
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.