December 12th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500
Posts: 45,438 since Jun 2009
Thanks: 28,839 given,
Market Wizard's: Create your custom user title
If you are a Market Wizard class on futures.io (formerly BMT), you have the option to set your own custom User Title. Nothing offensive please, but otherwise have fun
Big Mike Trading Forum
on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).
What is a Market Wizard on futures.io (formerly BMT)? Click here.
|Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.|
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.