Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

I would agree with Horst on most of these things. Now, a part of me of course chooses to defend myself and I also know there is the aspect of everyone is differnt. (Oklahoma spelling)

After having gone through many systems over the last couple years from technical to fundamental trading then I do believe like anything you get better over time. Horst specifically is helping me overcome some things but also teaching me to see things a little differently as someone who might have come from the same place. I see a different level of trading in him vice others and I would say that is from the time spent doing the method, but I could be wrong. Like I mentioned before, there is the possibility to really make a profitable start and no looking back.

I truly wish that for anyone, but I do believe that if you set those 'expectations' than many will be disappointed much like I was. I have a higher than average IQ, Millionaire by the time I was 30, Former Special Forces and a high achiever in everything I have done. My problem is actually following what someone tells me to do or to go along with the crowd!

Horst helps students as he is what I would almost call a MASTER Trader in my book. I believe trading is like a wine, gets better with age and letting it breathe a little longer is never a bad thing. It could be the most fantastic bottle its first year, while others truly get better over time.

Every trader wants to think they will sit back and collect a check because they invested money in a program etc... That was not me. For me it was the opposite over pushing myself to the extreme and having too much EGO. You may have other issues, but I think Henry is good at helping you see those possible issues.

I do not know of a better course in my opinion. Just watch Horsts Vids if you get back into the website and I think you will enjoy it. It is very motivating.

Henry has not kicked me out.... YET!

The following 3 users say Thank You to bluemele for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix