eminijunkie.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminijunkie.com?

USSA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradeStation
Favorite Futures: EUR/USD, Futures

As a former EJ room member I have to agree with everyone above. Like anything his Plan has pros and cons. It is very binary. U have a setup or u don't. It is highly based on ribs and pull backs. So most entries require a touch till or going negative immediately on entry. This is one reason I personally like his system because I would rather enter on a positive stop rather than a limit coming back at me

His premature forecast in the room is very good and more often than not, correct. This is for a short term and longer term time frame. As a noob I did learn alot about support/resist/confluence which will help me in the long run. But as for his plan... It just wasn't my style

As far as the daily videos. They are based on his basic plan rules and more often than not require a touch to fill entry AND exit. I don't this they are inaccurate. But for sure not fiesable. His is a trader first and a marketer second. IMHO

Worth the money to learn some techniques, but I'm still searchIng to fnd and refine my style