Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Castle Pines N, CO.

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire)
Favorite Futures: ES

I didn't read any attacks personally or inferred against Ron or Mike.. . So Ron being a" fine guy personally", I just don't see what issue ur comment is addressing....

For me BTF was little weak yrs ago explaining (ie: "inversion", " neutral dots", "hpe times" )just wasn't there 1.5 yrs ago) and just what the flux wasn't(but who would buy it then if it was just another indicator with no sizzle?)

The training is better now because the main theme is using the flux for confirmation of other technical indicators, like u posted.. This was not the case when they were starting out..

All of the vendors I have seen, who run trading rooms were "successful" traders in " someway" before being involved in the current indicator they are selling and really don't need the indicator be successful trading today. Problem with experience/already successful, is that u draw on experience and u don't know it, so is this indicator helping u make a decision or was it that 15 years of experience for 90% of the decision??

Its funny because once in a while vendors ego will get the best of them and say that they don't need any indicators to trade....

The following user says Thank You to gg80108 for this post: