Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

Yes, I have used them for a while. Quite a few of the students also read my blog and laugh, so please don't use my success level as a guage. haha... (especially this last week!)

They are not cheap compared to some, and I have tried probably about 5 futures trading vendors and numerous forex and feel their teaches are as good if not better than most.

Henry, the founder is a pretty 'intense' human being, and he doesn't approach things in a typical manner. You will probably see that in the classes for free. He tries to break you down, but I think struggles with the 'building you back up' part of the brainwashing aspect.

I don't get their marketing either, but hey, for some reason they believe cheese must be served with trading futures? haha....

Alls a VENDOR has to do is show a financial statement, show live trading every morning (not trade calling) and you will have 10,000 students waiting in the wings! Nobody does it for one reason for another......

When I become profitable and consistent I will train people for free. Life is about more things than money, or at least I have been led to believe that since being able to grow a beard.

The following 4 users say Thank You to bluemele for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix