eminiTickFactory.com Integrity Index Indicator for Free ($2495 if you insist) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminiTickFactory.com Integrity Index Indicator for Free ($2495 if you insist)

Las Vegas, NV

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Abacus, Slide Rule, HP-65, Metastock, TOS, NT
Favorite Futures: Futures

eminiTickFactory.com Integrity Index Indicator for Free ($2495 if you insist)

I dropped in one of the NT Partners webinars yesterday where this fellow Michael Paul Konuika was selling a template for $2495 that included a bunch of indicators that are free on futures.io (formerly BMT) downloads. The amazing thing is he did not even change the names of the two indicators that Roger Felton recently uploaded on futures.io (formerly BMT). I was shocked to see that he has simply changed some of the indicator names such as AT MACD which is exactly the same as anaMACDBBLines, and was selling them to public as his own (AlfaTrend) software. Check it out at eminiTickFactory.com. How gullible? Feel sorry for those who actually pay the $2495. We need to develop an Integrity Index indicator for free download.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to aligator for this post: