Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Trading for Fun
Europe,Nomad

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja,Jforex,MT4
Broker/Data: DukasCopy,AMP,Alpari,TickMill
Favorite Futures: ES,YM

It's relative, when you call it professional they room,forum and they are good traders.
I am not so exited about they method, , i saw similar divergence use early 90's telerate user's guide.
I think they publish they method too early, its still raw.

You can see post to this thread, people are not using they periods, some people are adding ECO etc...
6E is hard trading instrument, and they are also trading quite late. I think other easier instrument works better.

I can use it but I add couple important analysis. to my chart. I am not switching method what i currently use to eminisniper method.

Summary I don't have anything good to say so I quit here.

incometrade View Post
Well I have been watching this thread from the start. And what I think sharky was,is doing is trying to weed out the people that are not really adding to the overall learning process that is supposed to be going on here on Big Mikes. When people start these threads and say how easy and profitable they have become like this post! #2 on the thread, But have not added nothing else to big mikes! Nobody is asking for there statements or the indicators just proof with chart markers or something. I have learned a ton from sharky even if i never use his stuff, he is detailed and shows his entry's, exits and even indicators and has yet to ask me or anyone on here for money for his help. I appreciate what he has done for everyone here and if you look at his following you will see no inconsistancy, he just tells it like it is and maybe he comes across short, or pissed off but thats what draws me to him. Free Metaltrade, Sharky!
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

#2. I bought this system and method , and for me this is the best investment and best decision I have ever made in my trading , clean and easy to learn , and very fairly priced .. The trading room is awesome , the guys are very professional and good traders .

We have this special Sniper setup which is so accurate that it will blow your mind
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

I highly recommend it ..

. . Biggz ...

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.09 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix