Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Elite Member
Indianapolis, IN USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader TOS Custom
Broker/Data: Several
Favorite Futures: ES CL ZB

sunpost View Post
January's results trading the system live-- I am up 436 pips. 13 winning days and 2 losing days. Having two targets has been working well for me to ride the trend. Watching s/r levels helped me to filter out trades...and hold on to some longer too.

While the system might not be the sliced bread the critics love to point out, it is a good starting point and it has been performing better for me than 99% of the other rubbish systems out there for free or many times the cost

Sorry, but I tracked this system during January and under no circumstances did you achieve those results by following the system that you purchased. If you are using your own "filters" or nuances and achieving good results, that's wonderful. But do not represent to others that you are doing well because of this system. Wgreenie is using this system (and I might add, already adding additional indicators and new markets to try and find a trade) and I don't think her results are even remotely similar to yours. Check her thread if you'd like an update. Buyer Beware.

The following 2 users say Thank You to timefreedom for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix