MTPredictor Software reviews | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

MTPredictor Software reviews

UK

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Broker/Data: ib
Favorite Futures: Electric Guitar

Mtp user

I have used Mtp for about 4 years now.
Understand that the signals are just that ...signals - and you then have to apply your own analysis of whether it's a valid setup in your opinion.
The previous forum user outlined that you have to learn how to trust the signals as this software can highlight THE turning points - but traditionally it is the last place you would enter.

It will take you 6m- 1 year to learn how to become proficient at it (IMHO).

I have analysed over 5000 trades with this software so I know the ones that generally work and the few that don't - what does change is how well the trade works - some signals have a much higher expectancy than others... but of course that also depends on how you manage the trade. So you have to find your own way with that.

It is interesting to note however that the signals that are 'poor' generally end up being flat - so for instance I have done 103 trades on one particular signal and lost $235 in total.

Am I a good trader? - no - still learning, but having confidence in the signals is for me a very important step.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

The following 8 users say Thank You to Mindset for this post: