Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Elite Member
Bala, PA, USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus, IB
Favorite Futures: SPY, Oil, Euro

bluemele View Post
Metaltrade,

I agree, and thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. I think the key is that you defined the issues as well as others with the short-comings of the room.

Although, the format I believe could be a challenge. I think calling live trades in a trade room could be doubly challenging but I haven't tried. For instance with my current method, if you took the trades as my coach mentions them, they would be losers. He is not in the trade calling business but trying to teach you what to look for. However, you would be getting in too late, too much is going on as a distraction etc..

But, take that away and I believe you will find a very profitable system and trader behind it. The concept may be good, but their management or execution needs some work.

I'll say one thing, it does not do well when auto traded. It will have a good day or so with around a 50% win rate, which makes it profitable using 1:2 reward/risk, but the next 3 or 4 days it will have either like 10% win rate, or it will take no trades at all. I think the method needs a very specific type of market to do well. I know for sure it does not do well in very strong trends. It seems not to do well it tight ranges either. So, I think what's left is large range days, or weak trends with deep pullbacks. This may be why the youtube videos made it look like they were doing well before November, and the system just tanked in December. Now, if the authors come up with a way to identify the current market mood, and only use it then in that specific market environment, maybe it might be pretty good over all.

The following user says Thank You to monpere for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix