Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Elite Member
Indianapolis, IN USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader TOS Custom
Broker/Data: Several
Favorite Futures: ES CL ZB

Hope the futures.io (formerly BMT) mods will check this out. The people posting that they are having success with eminisniper are either delusional or shills. Personally, I don't care either way. I bought the system. It's worthless. Not even the room moderators trade the method as it's written. And you bet, they are more than willing to spend as much time with you as you care to waste. The comment I love is this... "Okay guys, there is a possible setup here. You can take it if you want. We're not going to take this one..." Then, right on cue, 10 minutes later they are either talking about the successful trade that just happened (without them) or bragging about the fact that they passed on that one (even though it's a valid setup according to their rules.) If you watch the trades the room mods actually take, you'll see one of 2 things: either 1) one losing trade after another or, 2) hours passing by as they complain about how the market "just isn't moving." (Of course, the 6E market is moving EVERY day.)

By the way, their big thing right now is that they are developing software that spots divergence (sound familiar?) As soon as they can figure out how to get it "licensed", they will unleash it for the masses. Are you laughing yet? Have said it before and since I purchased this one, feel entitled to say it again... Buyer Beware.

The following 5 users say Thank You to timefreedom for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix