Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

arcadia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Favorite Futures: es

Reference

Al2010 View Post
I've been into many rooms including bill mcdowell's(one of the worst), the trading zone (one of the worst), emini addict(briefly), emini jjunkie and many others I do not remember... What's common for all or almost all those rooms there is endless talking which is really distracting to me and no clear trade posting like markers on the chart or such... It is easy to miss a trade when the trade is only announced. Most of them require you to buy their system or indicators, which to me is a scam. I was very disappointed with all the rooms I was in so far. I will try the suggested one above (Cannon) starting next week then share my opinion. And I do not care if this is infomercial or not. I want to know more. Does not look to me as infomercial...

Hi Al,

Just curious bout bill McDowell. Did you actually buy his course or did you just try the room out? I'd like more info if you can please. Been asking around about it. From the videos I've seen the trades are very hyper-active and I don't know if they are really repeatable.

Thanks!