Virtual Private Servers | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Virtual Private Servers

Administrator: Retired Backtester
 Vendor: speedytradingservers.com 
Rennes France

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: IB/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures

dgresens View Post
NetTecture -

The platform I'm on is a Traders Virtual Desktop (x64) 2GB RAM, 15G hard drive, 1000GB traffic, Power (CPU Share) 4 CPU CORES INCLUDED, Windows 2003 R2 (Hyper-V) at $95.00/month. As I said, I'm not unhappy with the service, I just think there might be cheaper alternatives.

I trade on the TradeStation platform. No complicated algos, just 8 windows that autotrade on a trend/counter-trend and gap fill basis. Probably average about 50 trades/month - all day trades.

No random reboots, updates are on Saturday...I really don't do anything with it, except monitor it. Again - maybe there are cheaper alternatives, would love to hear what others are doing.

We have started something with some Elite members (details in this thread, but you can't read it...), I will send you some details by PM, you may be interested by the idea.

Success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix