Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Membership Revoked

Futures Experience: Beginner

fireman912 View Post
Then I guess that would explain why you keep blowing your trading accounts...if you can't make money yourself in sim then you can't make money live...no one trades a system exactly the same so just because others are making money does not mean you will ...if trading was as simple as just taking every trade according to a systems set of rules we would all be rich...not picking on you but maybe you should sim trade it and see if it will be profitable for you after a month or two

Who said I wasn't profitable ? I trade 3 systems according to market conditions. See my other posts.

So you are saying that trading according the system wasn't supposed to be profitable ? Do u have any idea how this sounds ? Apperently I'm the one with a problem on this system, please tell me what I need to change.

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix