Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

houston tx

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: infinity
Favorite Futures: 6E

MetalTrade View Post
Well if some descent members here start yelling for months that this system is like 9/10 profitable, and everybody in the room 'takes the trades' why should I as not a newbie trader don't take the trades ?

How lame is that system ? Oh right, I should have first took sim trades and then wine about how bad the system is.

Sim trading on my trading activity is testing a software program, not trading.

But I get it, first you dig up an old post to tell me to go south, and now you're telling me it's my fault.

Then I guess that would explain why you keep blowing your trading accounts...if you can't make money yourself in sim then you can't make money live...no one trades a system exactly the same so just because others are making money does not mean you will ...if trading was as simple as just taking every trade according to a systems set of rules we would all be rich...not picking on you but maybe you should sim trade it and see if it will be profitable for you after a month or two