Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

houston tx

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: infinity
Favorite Futures: 6E

MetalTrade View Post
Wauw, so you dig up a post and tell me to go south because me and others complain about some claimed un-true facts about a commercial trading system ?

So instead of talking about the system itself, you try to dig up something from the past and throw it into the face of the critics ? Are you in politics ?

It's even funny. I hope the readers and potential buyers of this system think twice. I follow this system and I'm loosing BIGTIME. Please talk about this what I'm doing wrong. All my trades are 100% according to the system, even the conservative divergence trades are not working as advertised. I skyped all my trades with charts to the emini owners and they agreed that I did absolute correct high probability trades who didn't worked out.

If they loose money in the morning EU session, they say it's slow in the EU session, if they loose money in the USA session they say the EU session in the morning is better. Face it, their system is worthless in January, they need to fix their system or close down the room and give people like me the money back, it's only $299 though. My biggest loss is in the trades I did I would never do otherwise.

I'm still looking at the trades and system, but so far they are messing up, the day they fixed it I will be the first to post it here.

I can tell you exactly what you did wrong...you traded a system you just purchased and went straight to live trading instead first sim trading the system...no one should trade live unless they are profitable first in sim

The following 3 users say Thank You to fireman912 for this post: