Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Elite Member
MIAMI,FL

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Private
Favorite Futures: Zn,6E,6J

bird droppings

i can trade well enough because iv'e paid for it i studied and continue to study 8 years now i have given up a lot to learn this....like girlfriends free time sleep,i locked myself in my house and studied for one year 18 hr's per day 7 days a week,after that year i was a mental nutcase,i really didnt have any outside contact,i saved enough money to hide away for a year,it was a year of inner battels and study of charts and myself,but to be fair to systems, if the system rules are bad then you cant trade it,if the system rules are flexible then you can make it work somehow if and only if you can trade alittle bit anyways,i cant really make money with bird poop but give me a bird and ill try...sharky
ps i posted a simple scalping method in my sharky real world room go and try it and see if you can make that work the rules are not set in stone except respect the ma under over trades and add or take other indicators away to suit your needs

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY
The following 10 users say Thank You to sharky for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix