Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Elite Member
Lubbock TX

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Stage 5 Trading
Favorite Futures: CL

monpere View Post
Glad your trades were winners. Here's what the indicator I'm playing with saw during the time period you traded on Jan 14. It did not think your trades at 2:40 and 3:20 technically met all criteria, but as always, a human being can make more discretionary judgments as to what is close enough, and will generally out trade a computer. It did see 3 different winning trades during that time though.

Over all, for Jan 13, and 14, it saw 9 winners and 9 losers looking at London and New York market hours, but it uses 5 tick stop, 10 tick targets, which means it would have still been profitable for those 2 days. You can see near the end of the time period on the chart it was at 7 wins 0 losses from the start of the London market, but it had a string of losers later, mainly during consolidations. Those can probably be filtered out, but there are no official rules on that though to my knowledge, other then pure human eye-balling.

Very cool Monpere...my version looks like this for that period. Interesting that mine picked up a different divergence than your's did. Notice my comments on the chart about the divergence.

Attached Thumbnails
Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?-6e-03-11-3-range-1_14_2011.jpg  

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix