Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Vendor: www.ezcolortrading.com 
Cambridge, Ontario

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E

Volts101 View Post
Beth,
Just wondering what instrument you have been trading with these e mini sniper people .. 6E ?; I see you mention the TF in your bio; I have had no success with ES as seems too range bound for my taste and I suspect too many computer systems chasing it; so, using a mixture of other ideas from other rooms that have paid for over the years, and my own indicators have gotten used to TF with some success; also YM; I do find that sort of getting to "know your trading instrument" is almost as important as your indicators and methology; this one interests me as by all accounts is clear and simple; however am a little loath to switch to the 6E. Also as I am a "reads the manual" type of person interested in getting their manual to ponder over; is it well written and clear...??
Also are you still as enthusiastic about it...?? and profitable..??
rg

Hi RG

I have 6E and DX on though I only trade 6E. I prefer having DX aligned with a 6E signal before diving in. This week I have CL on as well and may trade once daily IF I really like the signal in the coming week. Other than 6E, DX and CL, I have not tried the set-up on other instruments. Some traders have been sharing their results in the room .. seemed working quite well on GC (gold) and EMD.

It's been 2.5 months and I still like its simplicity and effectiveness. I am neither green nor red as I took my time to better understand the signals esp the ones with divergence (= higher win rate) + I succeeded in removing the safety wheels I added. I agree with many who suggested creating one's trading system and plan is the most critical success factor.

In early Jan some of my trading friends took the same three sniper trades yet their EOD results were as follows:

Trader No 1 30 pips
Trader No 2 24 pips
Trader No 3 15 pips
Trader No 4 50+ pips (he only took one trade)
Trader No 5 (me) Nil (I chose to SOH)

Lesson learned: Different trading preference/style (for example, nimble and hold until SL gets hit) matters a lot! It can easily turn a winner to a loser or a scalping winner to a runner or vice versa or .. ..

For me, I realize the challenge to have a runner when I am doing only 1-contract trades. Plus I choose to respect my scalping personality (not comfortable to stay in a trade for minutes). I will continue using the sniper set-up. If I come across any additional indicator(a) that will make the set-up more profitable/effective, I won't mind testing it/them out. Will stay with 1-2 maximum changes though plus doing my best not to overload my chart with indicators.

I will give the system and myself more time.

Have a Relaxing weekend.

Beth

Good Trading is about Trading Right!
Want What the Market Wants!
Trade With the Trend!
The following 9 users say Thank You to wgreenie for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix