Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Trading Apprentice
Vancouver BC

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra
Favorite Futures: TF;YM:NQ

wgreenie View Post
The Sniper thread or system has been gaining more visibility. Some did purchase .. some are considering .. and some want to create a similar set-up on their own. Let's respect one's personal choice.

What have been said are legitimate. We have hundreds of indicators available everywhere. One just needs to decide what to use and creates his/her trading system. I can tell the paid subscribers are a little upset when there's a post trying to guess the set-up details. It's a very normal reaction as these happy campers consider themselves as part of the Sniper family. No worries .. guesses are guesses.

I believe Stacey's sharing does not mean to violate any intellectual property. Rather more on feeding the curiosity raised. To have an effective/profitable set-up for less than $100 (+ free room access for a month) certainly aroused skeptical first impression. Please bear in mind that it's a special intro offer (very common practice for a new business) and will end soon.

When I read the eBook for the first time, I had the same thought too. If you have visited my thread, you will notice my never-ending efforts in searching an almost 100% profitable system with fancy indicators. I had been using tons of indicators to double- and triple-confirm a signal. I loved having safety wheels (hundreds of them if I may) so that I would not lose.

It's all in past tense now that I am happy with a simple method yet effective. It's a breakthrough for me that I can trade with 2 lines for trend direction and 1 osc indicator. Will it be for you? It really depends on your trading style and preference.

Beth

Beth,
Just wondering what instrument you have been trading with these e mini sniper people .. 6E ?; I see you mention the TF in your bio; I have had no success with ES as seems too range bound for my taste and I suspect too many computer systems chasing it; so, using a mixture of other ideas from other rooms that have paid for over the years, and my own indicators have gotten used to TF with some success; also YM; I do find that sort of getting to "know your trading instrument" is almost as important as your indicators and methology; this one interests me as by all accounts is clear and simple; however am a little loath to switch to the 6E. Also as I am a "reads the manual" type of person interested in getting their manual to ponder over; is it well written and clear...??
Also are you still as enthusiastic about it...?? and profitable..??
rg

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix