pro indicators (www.proindicators.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

pro indicators (www.proindicators.com)

Elite Member
MIAMI,FL

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Private
Favorite Futures: Zn,6E,6J

about the vendor

wanted to say some things about mark the owner of bdt, he was very open with me about his style of trading and his trading history,some of his methods i would never do,but he has grown and found better methods of trading as his knowledge has improved,he didnt tie my hands when it came to me looking into the code so i could understand why the indicators where doing what they where doing he asked me up front if i wanted anything in return , i declined as i have a motto to do everything for free so that i can pass along to the new guys all the help ive received and so that i can have a unbias opinion,the customer support was good and quick and he will alow anyone here to have this system at the old price for awhile,im sure not forever but for a couple of weeks, so over all i give mark and his system 3 out of 4 sharkfins...sharky

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY
The following 7 users say Thank You to sharky for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix