pro indicators (www.proindicators.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

pro indicators (www.proindicators.com)

Elite Member
MIAMI,FL

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Private
Favorite Futures: Zn,6E,6J

last post about bdt

so i have to move onto other projects so here is my review of the bdt from proindicators
1. show me dots pretty good as long as you follow the rules
2. us market sentiment ok, nothing speacial but works ok
3. trend ok, nothing speacial but ok
4. trend strength dont like
5. automator didnt mess with it

the system is better than some,is it the holy grail no but its pretty good,i would use your own indicators along with the show me dots and you could make it even better,ive watched each indicator and the only one i really liked was the show me dots its pretty uncanny in calling good trend pullbacks if you have a blue dot and you know your in a up trend place a limit order a couple of ticks above the dot and let the market trigger the trade it might take 2 or 3 bars but it will unless the trend changes then you just cancle the trade,and vice versa for red dots. remember dont over trade you need to ask yourself do you want to work all day or make money everyday and have time to study or play or be with family you can always add contracts and trade less,if your first trade is a winner walk away you dont need to take 10 trades per day your just asking for trouble with any method if you trade so much,if your first trade is a loser then trade untill your breakeven or ahead alittle you can always come back tomorrow...sharky

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY
The following 4 users say Thank You to sharky for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix