Trader Clutch (www.traderclutch.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trader Clutch (www.traderclutch.com)

Tampa, FL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT, SC

JackJ View Post
Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for your loss of money, both with the "system" and trading. It looked like he'd found a way, indicator-based, to catch a re-entry of a trend after a pullback; perhaps entering at the break of the swing bar after a trend had started to develop. Boy, that's too bad that he was dishonest about the posts. Would you mind sharing what the one indicator is that he bases it on? Perhaps there's a way to filter the losers, or to find a way to exit better?

Duh.... When I googled to this thread it took me to the last post and I didn't realize there were ones above it. So, it sounds like that old scam of putting a huge stop in to show lots of winners. And even then apparently false posting results. AND claiming that he uses a tight stop! People.... arghhh....