Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

Germany

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4, StrategyRunner
Favorite Futures: ES,EUR/USD,Oil

Hi ghman,

I use Investor RT for charting and everything related to Market Profile ( Investor/RT: The Trader's Ultimate Toolbox ), at the moment though I'm on my laptop where I use my crappy Metatrader 4 platform so I don't have any screenshots. A lot of RT Investor users share their charts on ChartHub.com | share your charts with the world . chart sharing, chart posting, chart education, chart collaboration

The whole website is about Market Profile these days, check it out. You'll see that it goes well beyond the classical VAH,VAL,Poc stuff.

If I remember correctly, the classical levels are updated on Emini Day Trading everyday, so that might be a source for comparison.

Yes I use other levels...I merge the profiles of several time frames, split them up etc.

Hope it helps.

ghman101 View Post
Hi, wanted to know what indy you like best for looking at MP values? and screenshot if you don't mind. I was using MPValues indy but don't know where I can confirm if the values are correct. Also, do you use other values than those simple 3, i.e. VAH, VAL & POC? Thanks a million, gh

The following user says Thank You to TheSeeker for this post: