eminiscalp.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminiscalp.com

Fullerton, CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: Futures

Scalping View Post
All i am telling you guys is it worked for me. As far as specifics go by buy purchasing the method, i sign a nondisclosure aggreement and i am not about to go a start blabering about how it works. Al has continued to provide support, and helped me to refine this method. Why would i come on here and piss him off? I don't want to call people names and tell them then don't know what there talking about, because in the end i am very happy with how this has worked out. The thread was original started by someone else and i am simply answering that person.

As far as I'm concerned, you are not credible and won't ever be credible until you post realtime trades that you take. within a minute of the trade. It should be easy to do that in about 15-30 seconds actually.

For example, after you take a trade, leave a tab open with this thread (or start another one) and simply post something like this:

BTO 1 ES @ XXXX.XX
STC 1 ES @ XXXX.XX

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix