The Electronic Local method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Electronic Local method

Elite Member
Portugal

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader, Multicharts
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E

But nowhere in EL's blog will you find any reference to the Jack Hershey method.

So I assume that:
1. It's something Cory knows/teaches along with El's method
2. I don't think that's what Cory's referring to but maybe he can answer that for both of us.
3. This is not Elite Trader. So if that's what Cory's referring to he should have said so, it would have helped a lot more.

Have you traded EL or the Jack Hershey method?

GoldStandard View Post
Braulio, I believe Cory is referring to the Jack Hershey method which can be found on several long threads on EliteTrader. Its a rather complex method which is hard to explain and many of the posters trying to explain it do so in a rather cryptic and difficult-to-understand manner, especially the originator Jack Hershey. Some people seem to find great value in the method, but most traders that study the ET threads come away more confused than before.

From what I was able to gather the method includes a way to predict when moves were ending based on fractal volume patterns.

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix