pro indicators (www.proindicators.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

pro indicators (www.proindicators.com)

Elite Member
OC, California, USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB/TWS, NinjaTrader, thinkorswim
Favorite Futures: stocks, options, futures, VIX

Sam7768 View Post
This is not even $ 97. It is worth just about $ 30.

Look at the link...Affiliate Partner Invitation | Black Diamond Trader

ProIndicators have not developed it. They are just promoting this and getting whopping 60% commission.

Let's see the feedback from Sharky.

I think that's wrong. I haven't spoken with them in a while but I believe BDT and ProIndicators are the same principals. I remember them talking about ProIndicators.com as a site they wanted to build up eventually. Just go to www dot blackdiamondtrader dot com and it's the same as ProIndicators.com. That affiliate page is how they recruit affiliates to link to them, standard web marketing methodology.

Many traders like to have diverse income streams beyond trading. Selling tools/knowledge is one way. They probably don't need to software biz to make a gazillion dollars to survive, so large discounts in price like this are probably more like experiements to see what prices the market will bear for their wares.

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix