Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Honolulu, Hawaii

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

I have been in the room the last couple of days.

He had a very bad day Thursday and didn't hide the fact that he lost a substantial amount. I had stopped watching, but somehow I came back and voila his DOM was slightly profitable? Now, I could take my DOM offline and add a bunch of quantity and get myself back to profit as well, so I don't know what he did to do that and honestly don't trust anything I can't see. (My issues I know...)

He was up substantially on Friday already prior to the time shown on the website to enter the room, but I watched for a few hours and he made about 350.00 more himself.

He seems not to follow too many of his own signals and is selective. He trades for a 'brick' most times where the renko brick is typically 4.

I think he could and is a profitable trader, although I don't know when/if he trades live compared to SIM.

Here is my take:

1. Roger is about the sweetest guy you will see in this business.
2. If you were part of his program then you could learn to be profitable.
3. He is honest and has integrity from talking w/ him and he makes you feel good about trading.

If I were new at trading, this is something I would jump on. I am trying to get a friend to take a closer look.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to bluemele for this post: